Cardiac Rehab patients include patients that have experienced heart attack, heart failure, stable chest pain, stent placement, valve replacement, coronary bypass surgery, congestive heart failure or heart transplant. If you’ve experienced any of these, our cardiac rehab program can help.
Cardiac rehabilitation allows you to work with expert health professionals to help guide you toward a personalized and heart-healthy lifestyle.
What Does Cardiac Rehab Include?
- A medical evaluation to determine needs
- Establishing an exercise routine to increase daily activity
- Cardiopulmonary staff monitor heart and activity for safety
- Move into more intensive program as you improve
- Begin strength training, if approved by doctor
- Meet with a nutritionist to create a healthy eating plan
What Are the Benefits of Cardiac Rehab?
- Improved fitness level
- Learn new skills to manage/reduce stress
- Learn how to lose weight
- Meet others who are having a similar experience
The American Heart Association agrees that cardiac rehab is one of the best things you can do for a healthy heart. Learn more here.